The baptism of
Claire Jane McLaughlin
takes place at the 10:00 a.m.
service on Sunday, April 3rd
Alice O. Hayes’ Committal Service followed by a Reception in the Parish Hall will take place on Saturday, April 2nd, at 11:00 a.m.
Join us for Morning Eucharist every Wednesday at Holy Apostles at 7:45 a.m.
Welcome Church – Sundays, April 3rd and April 24th and the first and last Sunday every month, at 3:00 p.m. at Aviator Park, next to the Franklin Institute.
Vocal Motive’s Spring Concert – April 9th – 7:30 p.m.,
parish hall. Tickets only $5. Informal reception follows.
Church & Pizza – Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
Over the years CHA has supported Dining Out for Life. If you are interested in participating this year, plan to join us at Nais Cuisine in Havertown Thursday, April 14th, for diner at 7:00 pm. Please respond to Lyn DeSilets so she can secure space for the group (email@example.com). The restaurant is a BYOB.
ATTENTION SPRING HOUSECLEANERS
Holy Apostles will be having a parish-wide rummage sale on Saturday, May 7th.
We are asking everyone to start collecting items to add to the sale. Since we are so limited on storage, it will be very helpful if things can start being brought to Church on Sunday May 1st. No clothing please.
Volunteers are needed to:
1) help with pricing during that week,
2) help with set up on Friday May 6th,
3) provide baked goods
4) join the sales staff on Saturday
5) make signs advertising the time and place
to be posted the day before the sale.
Further details will be posted in the weekly announcements.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact Irene Snider at 610-649-6804
If anyone would be interested in Acme gift cards that would work in a similar way to the Giant gift cards, please contact J.T. Wertz, or call (610-642-6617) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the office and I will pass along the word.
1) AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Holy Apostles. Search Amazon Smile on our website and click the “Get started” button to enroll.
2) See J.T. Wertz to purchase Giant Gift Cards in $100 denominations. Holy Apostles receives 5% of the proceeds from the sale of these gift cards. The Giant cards may also be used for gas at the Havertown Giant and points accumulate from any Giant for cents off per gallon.
Lost & Found: a Lost and Found basket is located outside the rector’s office. Please check to see if anything belongs to you.